Massca® M2 PRO Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System + 11'' Track-Saw Clamp & 12'' Lever Clamp
Crafted for the stability and versatility of joinery needs
Our new M2 model is here and we've added a special touch to it. The new Massca M2 Aluminum Pocket-Hole Jig Pro comes with steel stabilizing bars and stop blocks. Our M2 Pro Jig is making it easier than ever to work with longer pieces of lumber and repeat measurements. Each model comes with two lockable steel bars and support stop blocks that adjust laterally to the exact length of your desired measurement to now provide more stability and versatility to your pocket-hole cut.
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Body – The Massca Pro Aluminum Pocket Hole Jig System M2 features a well-balanced full-body aluminum frame & hardened steel drill guides to provide a reliable woodworking support base in shops or garages. Our metal build ensures a tough and heavy-duty pocket hole jig that's meant to last a lifetime and also, feels sleek to the touch.
Stabilizing Bars & Stop Blocks - Our newest Pro model now includes stabilizing bars and blocks for easier work with longboards and repetitive measurements. Get the support you need when working with longer pieces of lumber and the ease when working with precise measurements.
Advanced Hole Precision – Create perfect pocket holes, repair wood joints, and accurately pre-drill pilot holes at the right angle before connecting wood boards with the Massca M2 Pro Pocket Hole Jig.
- Adjustable Depth Setting – Each pocket hole jig kit features an easy drill depth knob to quickly adjust to the thickness of the wood avoiding damage, splinters, or splits.
Dust Spout Connector & T-Track Slot – Easily capture loose debris, particles, and sawdust while creating your pocket holes with our dust port system to reduce allergens in the air for dust-free drilling. Our PRO Pocket Hole Jig System also features a T-track slot.
- Extra Carpentry Accessories– We’ve added a hex key, stop collar, set of screws, and drill bit to help set the right depth and easily get started creating your DIY wood projects!
Massca Aluminum Lever Clamp | 12 Inches
The Massca Aluminum Lever Clamp is made of aluminum alloy steel and a carbon steel bar with a clamping power of up to 440lbs of pressure. Made almost entirely of heavy-duty metal, it's unlike any other lever clamp on the market. Whether you are on the job, in the workshop, or right at home, the Massca Aluminum Lever Clamp will be the extra hand you need to get the job done quickly and easily. Crafted with quality in mind. The Massca Lever Clamp is built to last a lifetime and offer the secure hold you've been searching for.
Massca Aluminum Track-Saw Clamp | 11 Inches
The Massca 11-inch Track-Saw Clamp delivers stability and a stronghold with its aluminum alloy steel body and carbon steel bar. Intended for use with track-saw cutting systems, Massca M1 and M2 Pro Pocket Hole Jigs, and other applicable applications. Clamp features one-handed operation for fast and easy set-up. Holds up to 660 LBS / 300 KG.
(1) M2 PRO Pocket Hole Jig System
(1) 12'' Aluminum Lever Clamp
(1) 6'' Aluminum Lever Clamp
(1) Hex shank quick release stepped drill bit 3/8 (9.5 mm) Diameter HSS
(1) Depth collar for stepped drill
(1) Square driver bit: No 2 x 6" (150 mm)
(2) Stabilizing bars
(2) Support blocks
(50) Self-tapping square head screws in different sizes
(4) Bench fixing screws
(1) Hex key for the stop collar
(1) Hex key for using a portable base
(1) Portable base adapter plate
(1) Drill depth turret stop
(1) Dust spout